Deliveroo Belgian Rider Support

Student-self-employed status Change topic

Can I keep my child benefit?

Many candidates for student self-employed status fear that they will lose their child benefit. This is no longer the case today. As a full-time student, you retain your right to child benefit in the cases described below.

Your net taxable annual income is less than 6,923.69 euros.

Your net taxable annual income is more than € 6,923.69 AND you do not work more than 240 hours per quarter. You must declare it on your honour at the family cash register.

If you go back to school in the new school year, you can work unlimited hours during the summer holidays.

Watch this video to learn more:

Contact us

Other topics