Deliveroo Belgian Rider Support

Student-self-employed status Change topic

Do I have to pay social security contributions?

As a student-self-employed person, you have advantageous social security contributions.

The payment of social security contributions as a student-self-employed person depends on the net taxable income of the student:

  • 6,923.69 euros or less: no social security contributions;
  • between 6,923.69 and 13,847.39 euros: reduced contributions for amounts above 6,923.69 euros;
  • 13,847.39 euros or more: social security contributions identical to those of a self-employed person as his main activity.

If you do not provide an income estimate, you pay the same provisional contributions as a self-employed person for a period of three years. They amount to €78 per quarter.

Watch this video to learn more:

Contact us

Other topics