Deliveroo Belgian Rider Support

New Riders Change topic

What documents do I need?

One document to prove your right to work in Belgium, which could be:

  1. UK/EEA passport
  2. EEA ID card 
  3. Non-EEA passport 
  4. Residence Permit

If you’re applying to ride as independent/student independent you need to have: 

  • An active enterprise number which must be in your name, the entity type must be that of a “natural person” and you must also have the correct nacebel code linked to the delivery of meals (53200,  53.20001 or 82990). 

If you’re applying to ride with a scooter or a car you’ll also need to have:

  • EEA driving licence (for vehicles above 25km/h) and an insurance
  • Proof of ownership (if your vehicle is below 25km/h)
Contact us

Other topics