Delivery can continue in Belgium, but if you choose to work you should follow all health and safety guidance to keep yourself, other riders, customers and restaurant partners safe. The most important things to remember are:
- Face masks must be worn at the restaurant and at the customer.
- The pickup and delivery of all orders must be contact-free.
- Stay at least 1.5 metres apart from other people at all times.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly, or use hand sanitiser.
- Clean your bags with food-safe cleaning products before you ride and regularly during.